[Data Grid Reactive] Console error when isRequired property for Date & DateTime column is set to false
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenace
Application Type
Reactive

Hello Support,

We are trying to set the isRequired property for Grid columns. Other columns are working fine when isRequired is set to false. For Date & DateTime Column, if we delete the existing value with delete key, console error occurs.

Inside the OnInitialize' client action:

GridAPI.GridManager.GetGridById($parameters.GridWidgetId).provider.updatingLayout.addHandler(function(grid) {               GridAPI.ColumnManager.GetColumnById($parameters.DateWidgetId)._provider.isRequired = false;                                       GridAPI.ColumnManager.GetColumnById($parameters.DateTimeWidgetId)._provider.isRequired = false

});  

The console error is:

Is there any workaround for setting the isRequired property to false for date and datetime column?

Please let me know.

Regards,
Alam

Hello Alam,

I've tried to reproduce the behavior you mentioned, but I had no success. Could you please send us a sample so we can have a better look?

Thank you,

Gabriel Lundgren

Hello @Gabriel Lundgren
I have attached the sample. Please take a look.
The reproduction steps are:
1. To focus/select the cell, click on any Date or DateTime column which has value.
2. Press Delete key from keyboard.

Thank you.
Regards,
Alam

DataGridSampleReactive_IsRequired.oml

Thank you, Alam

We'll take a look at this issue and let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.