[OutDoc] I can't figure out "Object reference not set to an instance of an object error".
outdoc
Web icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Traditional Web

I'm trying to do BDD test in this Forge Component by using OutDoc with CI/CDProbe Forge.

But I'm faciing this Object reference not set to an instance of an object error in CI/CD probe and Outdoc as below.

Dependencies of CI/CDProbe is actually OutDoc.  

I upgraded OutDoc to the latest version in ServiceStudio. 

According to the past posts, it seems to be solved, but I'm wondering why this is happening.

Are you familiar with this?

I'd appreciate it if you could give me the solution.

Best,

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Johan,

Is it fixed now? I have installed the latest Version of OutDoc but still facing same issue

mvp_badge
MVP

For me the issue was unfortunately still there for a specific module.

In general you get this error in code when you try to call a function or property from an object that does not exist.

So there is a class that you created, but when you call it, it nolonger exists.

Knowing this, my guess is that this was a missing reference (old version of something that misses the new action that was called).

I hope this is understandable. If not, please let me know and i will try to explain in another way.

This is basically error refers to that any object/property/function you are trying to call, and its values at runtime becomes null or reference to object which is null.

mvp_badge
MVP

I have the same error with the latest OutDoc application itself
You get the error when you open the generate documentation of an eSpace.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Johan,

Is it fixed now? I have installed the latest Version of OutDoc but still facing same issue

mvp_badge
MVP

For me the issue was unfortunately still there for a specific module.

Hi all,
The bug has been fixed in the last version of OutDoc.
kind regards
Javier

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.