Disable the Language setting key (global key) in IOS Keyboard
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi guys ,

I wants to hide the Language setting key (global key ) in IOS device .basically while numeric type key pad this key is showing in bottom of keyboard. Please share your ideas to hide this key . 

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 12.48.20.jpeg

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Saravana,

You are not explicit on how you expect this button to be hidden, by logic in your OutSystems app, or you are just asking how to hide this button by adjusting your iOS device settings?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel Kuhlmann,

Through logic to hide this key in my OutSystems app. Not by using IOS device setting .

mvp_badge
MVP

I don't think this is possible to do by code. There is no Extensibility Configurations property for what you want as far as I know.

yes Daniël Kuhlmann , is any possible to customize our cordova code to change the property or add the property.

mvp_badge
MVP

I never read about it, but I will ask one of our mobile front-end experts, maybe they know

Hi @saravana kumar, have you tried to use the Decimal Keyboard Plugin?

The plugin is meant for decimal types but if it solves your problem maybe it can be changed to allow only integers.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.