Connection timed out

Hi,

As soon I open outsystems, I am getting this error.

How to resolve this issue?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Rakshitha,

Does the problem still exist?

Because I am able to reach Lifetime, Service Center & Users of your environment.

If not, make sure your network connection is working properly.

Regards,

Nordin

It exists

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you try to go to this page and free up the resources of your environment. After a few minutes you should be able to connect to your environment again.

This is an issue that people are experiencing more often with their PEs. It was also reported to OutSystems.

Regards,

Nordin

Ya , it was the problem of my network connection, it was too slow 

When I switched the connection , now it's working fine 

mvp_badge
MVP

Checking your network connection is something I suggested in the first reply to your post. 

So again, I do not understand why you have marked Akshay’s post as solution since it was posted after.

Sorry Nordin, you were also right but my network connection was working properly (its slow) except that outsystems so as suggested by Akshay I switched my network and my problem was solve and due to this I mark as solution to Akshay.

Thanks for your help.

Rakshitha

mvp_badge
MVP

Thank you for the explanation Rakshitha.

I think it goes without saying that if you check your network connection and find it to be slow, you switch to another one (if you have that option).

My point was not to have you mark my answer as solution. I was just trying to understand why you did what you did.

Thanks,

Nordin

Hello Rakshitha,

Please check this post may be this will helps you.Earlier,same thread like this was open and solved.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/21753/help-connection-timed-out-to-host-not-found/

One more :- (if possible,switch your internet connection and try with again)

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

mvp_badge
MVP

I’m unsure why this post was marked as solution as the link provided by @Akshay Deshpande 🚀 does not provide a clear solution to this issue.

@Rakshitha U do you mind explaining how this post helped you? Did you contact OutSystems support and they fixed it for you?

Regards,

Nordin

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Rakshitha,

Does the problem still exist?

Because I am able to reach Lifetime, Service Center & Users of your environment.

If not, make sure your network connection is working properly.

Regards,

Nordin

It exists

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you try to go to this page and free up the resources of your environment. After a few minutes you should be able to connect to your environment again.

This is an issue that people are experiencing more often with their PEs. It was also reported to OutSystems.

Regards,

Nordin

Ya , it was the problem of my network connection, it was too slow 

When I switched the connection , now it's working fine 

mvp_badge
MVP

Checking your network connection is something I suggested in the first reply to your post. 

So again, I do not understand why you have marked Akshay’s post as solution since it was posted after.

Sorry Nordin, you were also right but my network connection was working properly (its slow) except that outsystems so as suggested by Akshay I switched my network and my problem was solve and due to this I mark as solution to Akshay.

Thanks for your help.

Rakshitha

mvp_badge
MVP

Thank you for the explanation Rakshitha.

I think it goes without saying that if you check your network connection and find it to be slow, you switch to another one (if you have that option).

My point was not to have you mark my answer as solution. I was just trying to understand why you did what you did.

Thanks,

Nordin

Hello Rakshitha,

Please check this post may be this will helps you.Earlier,same thread like this was open and solved.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/21753/help-connection-timed-out-to-host-not-found/

One more :- (if possible,switch your internet connection and try with again)

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

mvp_badge
MVP

I’m unsure why this post was marked as solution as the link provided by @Akshay Deshpande 🚀 does not provide a clear solution to this issue.

@Rakshitha U do you mind explaining how this post helped you? Did you contact OutSystems support and they fixed it for you?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Rakshita,

This error mostly occurred just because of network  issue.

Try with another network or restart service studio once and try.

Thanks.

Yogesh

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.