Error when accessing a page

Error when accessing a page

Hi Guys,

Currently I get the following error when accessing an application:

An internal error occurred and was logged.
Please try again later or contact the administration team.

The application has Integrated Authentication (through NTLM) set and I have access to this application.

In ServiceCenter the following error is shown:

Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'DBO.OSUSR_A7L_USER_MASTER2' with unique index 'OSIDX_OSUSR_A7L_USER_MASTER2_8USERNAME'.
The statement has been terminated.
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.HandleDBException(DbException e)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.DBHelper.ExecuteScalar(IDbCommand cmd, String description, Boolean isApplication, Boolean skipLog)
at ssEnterpriseManager.ExtendedActions.CreateOrUpdateUSER_MASTER(HeContext heContext, BitArray usedFields, RCUSER_MASTERRecord inParamSource, Int32& outParamId)
at ssEnterpriseManager.Actions.ActionCreateMissingUserMaster(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamUserId)
at ssEnterpriseManager.Processes.ProcExcNewSystemUSER.ActExecCreateOrUpdateUSER_MASTER.ExecuteActivity(HeContext heContext)
at ssEnterpriseManager.Processes.ProcExcNewSystemUSER.ActExecCreateOrUpdateUSER_MASTER.ExecuteMethod(HeContext heContext)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Processes.ProcessBase.AbstractProcessActivityBase.StartWork(HeContext heContext, Boolean isUnattended, ActivityStatus forInitialStatus)

Has anybody got an idea why Enterprise manager wants to Add me even though the E-space is set to be it's own User provider?
Hi Eric,

At first glance that would seem like a bug. If I read it correctly, it would seem that it is trying to add an username that already exists to that table - OSUSR_A7L_USER_MASTER2 - and that the username is an entity key.

If this doesn't shed some light over the issue, I urge you to send it over to our support team - they might either already know the answer, or they'll be able to forward it to our R&D team.

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paolo,

I came that far. ;)

After digging an E-space deeper, I found that one of the Core E-spaces had a reference to Enterprise Manager.
Since we've moved to a direct Active Directory login, I've removed the Enterprise Manager reference and recompiled.

No errors occurred after that.

Nonetheless, I'm afraid this situation might occur more often with other developers.
Indeed somehow E.M. wants to add the user again (probably either the A.D. user or an Empty (null) user).

I guess unless you refer to EM in a referenced E-space this issue won't occur.