[Data Grid Reactive] Set DirtyMark in filtered out cells
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenace
Application Type
Reactive

I would like to set dirty marks in cells that are filtered out.

I have a button in the screen that takes the average of the non-blank rows and fills the blans with this average value. The client action that does this does it for every row, independantly of if it is filtered or not, by using the GridAPI: 

GridAPI.GridManager.GetGridById($parameters.GridId).getData()[$parameters.rowNumber]['FW_Data'][weekColName] = $parameters.average;

this does NOT trigger the dirty mark, I would like to know if there is any way to trigger the marks, not only for the rows that are shown but also for the rows that are filtered out by the Data Grid column filters.

The existing SetCellData element offered by the DataGridReactive component doesn't allow for this, since it is only able to change Data that is shown in the table at a given moment, and not the filtered out data.

Thank you in advance

Solution

I'm not sure I quite understand the use case, but can you try the following method:

GridAPI.GridManager.GetGridById($parameters.GridId) .features.dirtyMark.saveOriginalValue(rowNumber, columnNumber)

Hey Takeru,

Can you send us your sample so I can have a better look at it?

Thank you,

Gabriel Lundgren

I am not sure how much of the project I can disclose here, since it is already in production.

The idea would be for a GridAPI function where I can just add the dirty mark given a row and column ID, but nnot using .Provider, since it can't acces filtered out Data. 

I can also have a call with you showing the idea behind this specific function

Solution

I'm not sure I quite understand the use case, but can you try the following method:

GridAPI.GridManager.GetGridById($parameters.GridId) .features.dirtyMark.saveOriginalValue(rowNumber, columnNumber)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.