Comment Count in My Forums Shows Zero
Application Type
Service

Hello

In My profile forum comment count zero. While i commented. is it because of setting or anything else.

thanks and regards

2022-01-09.png

Solution

I have notest that in the last week, and good job on putting that here on the Forum, that way we can see who is seeing that too :)

Try to follow the instructions from Ajit and to get more information contact the community team using the provided email From Ajit.

Regards,

Márcio

Thank you so much Carvalho.

hello @Shashi Mishra,

I have also noted this last week, you should proceed with generating a ticket as said by @Ajit Kurane 

Thanks & Regards 

Saurabh Singh Sengar

Solution

Comment count is same its not changed. But I am able to see my previous comments. Hope so count will also update very soon. I will email to community for the same.

Solution

Hi everyone,

@Shashi Mishra reported this issue and it will now be followed up. Will update as soon as we have news.

Thanks!

Thanks @Cristiana Umbelino for the update.

Hello Shashi,

Same thing happened with me.

I think OutSystems has been working on it.

But no worries. In activity we are able to see whatever we have done so far. 

For more information you can connect with,

communityteam@outsystems.com 

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Ajit Kurane.

Thanks Ajit

now your problem resolve ?

i will follow your suggestion.  

Solution

Comment count is same its not changed. But I am able to see my previous comments. Hope so count will also update very soon. I will email to community for the same.

Thanks @Ajit Kurane  

I mailed and team connected to me...try to resolve issue

Solution

I have notest that in the last week, and good job on putting that here on the Forum, that way we can see who is seeing that too :)

Try to follow the instructions from Ajit and to get more information contact the community team using the provided email From Ajit.

Regards,

Márcio

Thank you so much Carvalho.

hello @Shashi Mishra,

I have also noted this last week, you should proceed with generating a ticket as said by @Ajit Kurane 

Thanks & Regards 

Saurabh Singh Sengar

Solution

Hi everyone,

@Shashi Mishra reported this issue and it will now be followed up. Will update as soon as we have news.

Thanks!

Thanks @Cristiana Umbelino for the update.

Thanks every one for soon reply....

Thanks OutSystems Team to connect me quickly. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.