profile change all when save

When i click the profile and save the last name and login another profile the last name input in the field is same with the other profile.

tradweb_Wataniya1.oml

Solution

I think is because you are not filtering on your preparation of the user profile.

1-open the aggregate

2-And add this filter

UserProfile.UserId=UserId

You are always getting the same last name because you are not filtering the user profile based on the UserId. And that's why you are getting always the same last name.

Regards,

Márcio

core

reactive_crud_core_main2.oml

Hello jaymer basili,

Can you please explain in detail. There are 4 tabs, what is the exact problem you are facing in which tab.
So that community members can help you

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

hey @jaymer basilio 

Checked your oml and i found that you have assign userprofile2.lastname to lastname input widget and on preparation you have fetched data from profile using ascending sort without filter so its showing current means latest top 1 records last name .

If you dont want to show previously added last name then create local variable with text data type and on ok button fetch respective data using filter and assign this text value then update.

hope you understand.

Thanks

Yogesh

Solution

I think is because you are not filtering on your preparation of the user profile.

1-open the aggregate

2-And add this filter

UserProfile.UserId=UserId

You are always getting the same last name because you are not filtering the user profile based on the UserId. And that's why you are getting always the same last name.

Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.