[File Plugin] Save file is not working as expected
file-plugin
Mobile icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenace
Application Type
Mobile

Hi Team,

I have an requirement like to download pdf file in android or iOS device. But I tried to use save file action from the file plugin but its not getting download in device. 

Regards,

Indumathy V

Hi Indumathy V

if you are only looking for file download in mobile you can use InAppBrowserPlugin with File URL shared workaround below,

Also in case of file plugin we just need to take care the below configurations on save file action:-

Do let me know if this solve your query...

Hi Deepa,

I tried the second method you have given its not working. If I click on the download button PDF file should get download in device.

Please let me know any solution for this issue.

Regards,

Indumathy V

Hi Indumathy V,

If you are working in mobile app of outsystems, then we can open the file using PDF viewer installed in mobile with help of the file plugin or with any other source opener installed in device. And then we would be able to download by the native option provided. PFA 

Download option.jpeg

Hi Chokalingam,

Thanks for your reply. But is there any option to directly download the pdf file in mobile without viewing it?

Regards,

Indumathy V

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.