How To Refresh The Date Picker Widget Previously Selected Date

HI All,,

How To Clear The Previously Selected Date In Date Picker Widget..

Thanks

vinith

Hello vinith,

May be you are doing something wrong ,because on refresh click if you called the current screen than its working. (in my scenario I had check that)

still for you I am implement two way

1) on refresh click called current screen again 

2)On refresh2 click 

- create local variable type of IsShow with default True value and give that to the property of select interval 

-on button click assign pass false and on select datepicker again converting to true

Attached OML and URL for your reference,

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/YearSelector/Screen1

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

DatepickerIntervals.oml

Hello vinith, 

not clear with the requirement are you want to refresh the datepicker or the input field where date is showing 

can you provide use case for better understanding just navigate to that screen again if you need to refresh date picker if is not impact on your code (local variable also vanish due to this)

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

HI Akshay,

In Date Picker Widget It Hold The Previously Selected date.. I Have To Clear The Date After Clicking refresh Button.. i Have Try one i just NULL the Local Variable But It Was Not Working Fine.. If You Have Any Idea Share With Me

Thanks 

Vinith

Hello vinith,

May be you are doing something wrong ,because on refresh click if you called the current screen than its working. (in my scenario I had check that)

still for you I am implement two way

1) on refresh click called current screen again 

2)On refresh2 click 

- create local variable type of IsShow with default True value and give that to the property of select interval 

-on button click assign pass false and on select datepicker again converting to true

Attached OML and URL for your reference,

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/YearSelector/Screen1

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

DatepickerIntervals.oml

HI,

Ok Akshay i Have Verified Your Oml and link as well. will it affect any other field on current screen..

for example if we have 3 more input box in same screen after filled that 3 fields if we click the refresh button for date refesh it will affect the 3 more input box too right?

Okay got it but still I give second scenario as well check that 

select date and click to the another button refresh2 in same link this will only affect on your box

Hello Vinith,

If I understand your usecase well then,

Please check below post,

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/69638/datepicker-reset-selected-dates-within-widget-using-client-action/

Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

HI  Ajit,

I Have Tried That But It Was Not Working..

Hello Vinith,

YouĀ“ve got to clear the variable(s) assigned to the widget where you keep the date values.

Best regards

Yes I Have Checked That Too But Not Working Fine ..

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.