how to make reports?????

how to make reports?????

Hi all:

Currently I am testing Agile but I have a question,  Is there any way to make reports in Agile??????
Hi Esteban,

Indeed, there are several ways to produce reports in Agile, depending on what you are looking for. Our customers have done so in the past, integrating with Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services or the Agile Reporting Services, for which there is a free community edition for you to try out - check here for another thread on this topic.

While I haven't used any of them personally, all three have had good results in the past. 

Does this answer your questions? I hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo.

Yes of course, this response eliminates my doubts.

Other question, neccesary integrate the three points that you mentioned in you answer (Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services or the Agile Reporting Services,)

?? Or  I should use only one
Hi Esteban,

I'm glad it was helpful. You should use only one, since the three of them are reporting tools at its core - it boils down to which of them you prefer to use.

I haven't used any of them in the past, so I can't offer a recommendation. There are several articles online on MS Reporting Services vs Crystal Reports, so you might want to read up on it. Regarding the Agile Reporting Services, it is a tool developed by Epopeia, one of our partners, and it is tailored to the Agile Platform, specifically. There are some customers of ours using it with success - and there's a free version for you to try out, as I mentioned in the previous post.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo:

Ok thank for you help, and for having answered promptly, thank.
I will test the threes,  to see which works best, thank one more time
Does anyone know if the Agile Reporting Services component is still being sold/supported.
I tried to download it, but never got a link.  Also, it seems that parts of the compant's website are down.

Thoughts?
Joey Yaffe wrote:
Does anyone know if the Agile Reporting Services component is still being sold/supported.
I tried to download it, but never got a link.  Also, it seems that parts of the compant's website are down.

Thoughts?

Hello Joey,

Agile Reporting Services is sold and supported, however, the strategy regarding the free edition and making product freely available for download is being reviewed.

Please contact-me directly to afonso.metello@epopeia.com

Thank you.
AM