[IdP] Failure to single logout a reactive app in Azure AD
Question
idp
Web icon
Forge component by Rui Barbosa

Hi guys,

I am implementing a SSO & SLO for a reactive app using the IdP component to configure the required SAML settings and Azure AD as the identity provider. The SSO works fine, but something goes wrong with the SLO while building the SAML logout request. The C# method that builds the SHA-256 signature fails returning the "invalid provider type specified " error message as a result of raising a Cryptographic exception.

Has anyone faced the same issue before?

Please let me know if you need any further details to help me on this.

Regards

When I met a similar trouble few years ago, modifying the code of extension SAML_Utils which is included by IdP by following link (tresf's comment) cleared the trouble.

https://stackoverflow.com/a/58664259

Just for your information.

Hi Takasi.

It may help. I will check the link, try any suggested fixes and give you a feedback on this.

Thanks,

Valter Cachinhama

Hi @Valter Cachinhama ,

I was already aware of this issue and was working on a fix.

Would you mind trying using version 5.0.3 of the IdP component and let me know if that solves the issue?
The component is "Under development" until I get more feedback that the fix solves this particular issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.