If Columns are jumbled it has to pick the records accurately and create an entry
Discussion

If Columns are jumbled it has to pick the records accurately and create an entry. This validation should be for all four upload files

2] Validate the Datatype before upload, if particular row item data type is mismatch do not upload

3] All the invalid data has to be tracked in another entity

Hello Gade Ganesh Kumar,

Could you please explain your issue a bit more clearly or perhaps share an OML with your problem so we can understand it better? 

Kind regards, 

Paulo Rosário 

Hi This is Ganesh Kumar , Thank you so much for responding for the Issue.

The Issue is First I have four excels data like one, two, three, four, These are the excels, The user has to select the respective entity. It should be displayed the data as per the user by using one button and one uploadwidget. The validation should be done before the data to be upload, 

If Columns are jumbled it has to pick the records accurately and create an entry. This validation should be for all four upload files

2] Validate the Datatype before upload, if particular row item data type is mismatch do not upload

3] All the invalid data has to be tracked in another entity

Hi @gade ganesh kumar ,

I am not sure i understood what you needed correctly but just in case i will tell you something that might help you in what i got from what you said.

In the data layer when you scroll down you will find a folder called structures where you can add for example a certain Excel file structure (as in all the attributes the resulting entity will contain) which you can then validate through your logic conditions : so if the user inputs a different structure, he will get an error. Otherwise the Excel file will be bootsrapped normally.

I hope this helps,

Mahdi.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.