need help to get registered for Traditional Certification

Hello Community,

Few days back I had scheduled certification exam for Associate Traditional Web Developer   and tried to attempt exam. But mine bad luck on same day my network was  destroyed and I was not able to join exam.

I tried to connect IT support, raised support case also tried to connect over the telephone with customer care but they were helpless at that time as well today .

Today I am trying to schedule exam for same but I am having difficulties like its not showing option to schedule exam.

If I go with reschedule exam, After click on reschedule exam option Prometric site get opened. After filling all required details when click on submit button nothing is happed.

Is there any way to schedule fresh exam for same course?

In short, I want to attempt exam as like fresh registered candidate so I can go with same course.

Kindly help me to get certification registered.

Thanks

Yogesh J.

Champion
Solution

Hi Yogesh, 

Two similar post are there. Keep any one of them. 

Duplicate post - https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/76262/need-help-to-get-registered-for-traditional-certification/

You can check  training support case

or send email    training@outsystems.com 

Thanks

Thanks Rahul,

I had dropped mail and got respond with solution from training@outsystems.com.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.