Search Results not fully displayed
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi, 

I am facing an issue with Search

Let us say expected output is having 150 entries, I am able to see 100 results and since I have set pagination and 10 lines per page, Last 5 pages appears but without any entry

Hello Sabarish

the screenshot is not clear but tries to set the page number variable to 1 before click search

Hello Sabarish ravindran

It looks like something could be wrong with your table. Make sure that the values being passed to your List_Navigation and List_Counter Widgets are correct. 

Hope it helps ! 

paulo Rosário

Can you help me to understand List_Navigation and List_Counter ? 

Of course ! 

These are the Widgets : 

They usually are located at the bottom of your table / list .

These are the widgets that manage the number of pages and records in wich you can navigate. 

usualy they will be populated with the following values : 

List_Counter 

List_Filter

This article can help you !

Hi Sabarish,

Are you using SQL or aggregate to fetch the data ? Because if you are using SQL, as you are using the pagination max records will be set and filter will be applicable only to those many records that are displaying in the current page. 

Kind Regards,

Shree

Hi Sabarish,

Please find the below implementation for ListNavigation and Pagination in Traditional web applications.

https://shivansh-pandey.outsystemscloud.com/ListNavigationAndPagination/Entry1.aspx?_ts=637799396162174536

ListNavigationAndPagination.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.