Forge Component
(22)
Published on 2014-01-03 by Paulo Garrudo
22 votes
Published on 2014-01-03 by Paulo Garrudo
i can't install this.

Compiler Error : .NEt Compilation

error:

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: NÆo foi poss¡vel resolver esta referˆncia. NÆo foi poss¡vel localizar a assemblagem "DocumentFormat.OpenXml, Version=2.0.5022.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Certifique-se de que a assemblagem existe no disco. Se esta referˆncia for requerida pelo c¢digo, poder  obter erros de compila‡Æo.
ExcelCell.cs(6,7): error CS0246: NÆo foi poss¡vel localizar o nome do tipo ou de espa‡o de nomes 'DocumentFormat' (est  a faltar uma directiva using ou uma referˆncia … assemblagem?)
ExcelCell.cs(7,7): error CS0246: NÆo foi poss¡vel localizar o nome do tipo ou de espa‡o de nomes 'DocumentFormat' (est  a faltar uma directiva using ou uma referˆncia … assemblagem?)
Hi Nuno,

Like it says on the component description it requires the Open XML SDK 2.0 for Microsoft Office installed.
There is a link there also.

Regards,
João Rosado
i have installed IN SERVER 

Open XML SDK 2.0 from 
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=5124

I have made a restart also and yet nothing.
Hi,
The file that needs to be installed in the server is the OpenXMLSDKv2.msi file.
Also this needs the 3.5 .NET Framework to be installed in the server.
Best regards.
working.

tks
Hello,

I'm trying to test the extention on the developer PC and I'm getting the following error while 1CP the extension:

.NET Compilation.

ExcelArea.cs(58,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'var' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ExcelArea.cs(59,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'var' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ExcelArea.cs(60,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'var' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ExcelArea.cs(62,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'var' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The OS is Windows XP Pro SP3
I'm using the Comunity Edition Platform v. 5.1.1.17
I've installed both the .NET framework 3.5 SP1
and the Open XML 2.0 SDK

I can build the solution from within VS 2008, but from the Integration Studio I cannot pass the compilation error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nuno Cavalheira Antunes

Hello,

Just solved the problem, and I'm posting the solution here if someone else needs it. (This problem will hapen if you have both VS2005 & VS2008 in the Dev PC).

On Integration Studio, after openning the "OfficeTemplate.xif", go to "Edit/Options" Menu, choose ".NET" and include "/ToolsVersion:3.5" in the end of ".Net Compiler Tool Options:".

You can then 1CP and everything will be ok.

I've found this post to be very helpfull in finding the solution:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/msbuild/archive/2006/11/15/multi-targeting-how-does-it-work.aspx

Kind regards,

Nuno Cavalheira Antunes

I need to create this excel sheet, and fill in with data... would be this component used for it?
I did my excel template and now I get the error: "File contains corrupted data".
Did you get this message as well?
Could be the reason that I´m saving the templates with Office 2003 (.xls) and not the newer one (.xlsx)
I see the light at the end of the tunnel with this component... I just have to make it work hehehe
Thank you!
Yesssss this is the reason!
So here is the tip: only works when you use excel templates .xlsx.
Have fun.
Dear all,

we have upgraded the Office Template component.
There is only one issue left, we can't find a fix for: copying pictures from one word document to the other.

Please find the original post here: http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkForums/ViewTopic.aspx?TopicId=9356&Topic=Issue-with-disappearing-pictures-in-a-Word-Merge-(Office-Template-Extension)

In that post you will find both an oml and the component.

Who can help us solving this issue?

Yours,

Erik
Hello everyone! Well, i'm trying to use this extension and i've already realised what it does. I'm trying to do a debug page and i get a file but it doesn't have all the data and it gives me an error. Well... my querie has 884 values and i'm making an excel with the username field of each of the records. However the excel file has all the records but the first 5 never appears and it gives me an error... There are no special charaters and i don't really know what's happening. Anyone can help me? 

Best regards, 
Diogo Pacheco
Hello,

I want to populate a table with a recordlist, how do I do this?

I tried to create a table with the following mergefields
"TableStart:Foo"
"Name"
"Description"
"TableEnd:Foo"

but I cannot fill it like I want to, I only see the last record in my generated word.

Scratch my last post. I figured it out by myself.

I extended the xif with a function that populates an existing table in the word document via the table-property "title"

Hi All,

I have used the "Office template" component. I got the below error.

"The type initializer for 'ssProtocolGenUI.RssExtensionOfficeTemplate' threw an exception."

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks,
Sattibabu Vatti.
Sattibabu Vatti wrote:
Hi All,

I have used the "Office template" component. I got the below error.

"The type initializer for 'ssProtocolGenUI.RssExtensionOfficeTemplate' threw an exception."

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks,
Sattibabu Vatti.
That is the error raised when the Open XML SDK is missing.

Installing OpenXMLSDKv2.msi on the front end server may resolve the issue.

Regards,
Simon

Thanks Simon,

Its working fine..

Regards,
Sattibabu Vatti.
Hi All,

Is there any way to add formatted text / value in word template using office template extension?.

If it is not possible then is there any other way/option to do the same?

Thanks,
Sattibabu Vatti.