Error creating Email. Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi, I don't know what causes or how can I prevent it from happening but I'm having an issue with email sending. There are successfully sent emails and when checking the error logs in the service center I found this but when I checked the email logs - it is sent successfully. 

Error creating Email. Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at System.Convert.ToBase64String(Byte[] inArray, Int32 offset, Int32 length, Base64FormattingOptions options)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailEncoding.GetBase64TextBlock(Byte[] buffer, Int32 linelength, Int32& base64Length)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.AddPart(HeaderFlags flags, String ssContentType, String ssContentID, String ssBoundary, String ssFilename, String ssLocation, Byte[] ssContent, String ssContentTransferEncod, String& ssoPart)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.CreateEmail(String bodyUrl, String emailSubject, String emailBody, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, Int32 activityId, Int32 tenantId, Int32 eSpaceId, String emailDefSSKey, Boolean storeContent, List`1 headers, List`1 attachments, String realHostname, String zoneAddress)
at ssEMAIL.Flows.FlowEmails_EN.ScrnEmailSending.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) On
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Email.EmailProcessor.SendEmailRequest(String url, String from, String to, String cc, String bcc, Int32 activityId, Int32 tenantId, Int32 userId, String consumerKey, String producerKey, Boolean storeContent, EmailType type)
   at ssEMAIL.Actions.ActionEmailSend(HeContext heContext, String inParamEmail, String inParamWithoutLZContractNumber, Int64 inParamContractId, Int64 inParamBuyerId, String inParamRecnnr, String inParamPartner, String inParamLetter_TypeCode, String inParamCorr_Lang, String inParamRoleCode, String inParamCompCode, Boolean inParamhasGracePeriod, Int32 inParamGracePeriodDaysToAdd, Int64 inParamBuyersPerContractId, DateTime inParamCdate)

Regards Ruru,

Solution

Hi Rahul, sorry for the late response. I don't think so because the error occurs sometimes and when I checked the logs in the service center, it is sent successfully. I'm closing this one, I don't do anything but already coordinated this with our server admin. Many thanks Rahul!

Regards

Ruru

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Ruru,

I think you are using data conversation is Base64ToBinay or Base64String .

may be this is your problem can you share your email template.

Regards

Rahul

Solution

Hi Rahul, sorry for the late response. I don't think so because the error occurs sometimes and when I checked the logs in the service center, it is sent successfully. I'm closing this one, I don't do anything but already coordinated this with our server admin. Many thanks Rahul!

Regards

Ruru

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.