How to check condition for parallel activities are over?

How to check condition for parallel activities are over?

I have tried to find status through activity entity of all 3 parallel activities but I am unable to get Id of individual activity in local scope of decision making. 

Hi,

I'm not sure what is the requirement, however this parallel design is not good.

You can take a look at this document https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Processes_(BPT)/Patterns_for_Designing_Processes/Designing_Parallel_Activities

Maybe you can try another way to archive it.

Regards,

Khuong

Hi Khu,

I didn't find other way to run parallel activities. If you know, please let me know. 

Hi,

If just run parallel activities, then you can take a look at the document above and follow Nordin's suggestion.

Regards,

Khuong

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Lovish,

Referring to the same documentation that Khuong shared, I believe you need to implement the below pattern.

If you move the three parallel activities into a separate sub-process with each of their execution flows reaching an End-node, the main process will only continue if all the three activities from the sub-process have finished. So no need to check if they are finished from the main process anymore.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.