Outsystems module opening error

hi,

When i open the outsystems module it displays this error:You are not allowed to download this Module. Please contact your OutSystems Administrator.How can I recover it

Thanks & Regards,

Sing Velan

Screenshot (7).png

Hi Velen,

Its seems you don't have permission to download/upload third party OML file due to IPP.

Invalid Intellectual Property: You are trying to upload or publish a solution that was created in a Platform Server and its intellectual Property is protected

Please write to Outsystems support or connect to third party OML owner to give you permission.

Dileep

Hi,

No, My modules also not opening.. Now see my login also get an error. Kindly provide the solution for that

Screenshot (11).png

I think you don't have space in your personal environment. you have consumed all the free space. Please clean you older module or remove few of the old application from your environment.

Please follow below steps to do that.

Go to your personal environment's service centre-> Factory->Module-> Click on Check old module version to delete and then select dropdown and click on check version to delete button as below

Alternatively, you can install the DB cleaner to delete your older versions or modules but before that you need to delete few application as DB cleaner will itself take space.

Dileep

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.