Adding an externaly downloaded oml file to development app

Hi Everyone,

I have an externally downloaded file .oml file in my downloads folder, i need to add the .oml file inside  my application modules of the app without merging or overwriting my current modules.

Attaching a screenshot of the modules page where i want to add the module from the downloads folder-

Regards 

Saif

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Saif,

If the oml is not IPP protected, you can follow the below steps:

1) Open the oml in the Service studio

2) Publish the module by clicking the 1-click Publish button

3) The oml gets published under the Independent Modules application

4) Open the Independent Modules application and select the move to (right nav arrow) option, which will open a popup with a list of applications in which you can move the published module

5) Select one of the applications from the popup list and click the Move button

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello saif,

Open the download file in service studio publish that one it will come in independent module

open independent module from there you will see --> icon like this from there you will move to (ask by OutSystems) mention your application name

It will come in your application

hope this will helps you,

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Saif,

If the oml is not IPP protected, you can follow the below steps:

1) Open the oml in the Service studio

2) Publish the module by clicking the 1-click Publish button

3) The oml gets published under the Independent Modules application

4) Open the Independent Modules application and select the move to (right nav arrow) option, which will open a popup with a list of applications in which you can move the published module

5) Select one of the applications from the popup list and click the Move button

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello saif,

Open the download file in service studio publish that one it will come in independent module

open independent module from there you will see --> icon like this from there you will move to (ask by OutSystems) mention your application name

It will come in your application

hope this will helps you,

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.