Upgrade Error

Upgrade Error  Generic SQL Error. Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Execution Timeout Expired.

i cant publish core module because of above error seems like sql query is running continuously in background

whenever i try to view records in my database they are continuously increasing now they have reached to 20L records

can someone help how can i stop this infinite loop??

how to spot where is this query running is there some way to stop it??

records are continuously increasing 

the moment i refresh to view data more number of new entries i can see.

Could you please provide the oml for better understanding.

I guess every time you are looping/iterating through records and creating records, its creating all duplicate value, you need to check you you for each logic or any other logic you are using for DB operations.

You need to increase the timeout value for your DB operations. Or you need to split the records into small small and then perform DB operations.

Dileep

Hi Omkar Ghodke,

You can try below options:

Option:1

Try to republish an older stable version from service center where you do not have this issue.

Option:2

First of all, take the backup of your oml by saving it in local machine and then delete your module from service studio and then upload the local oml file and remove the code where it infinite updating the record and publish it. Beware that in this way you will lost all the database records. So only do if this is dev environment.

Please share if you are able to resolve your issue.

Thanks
Pankaj.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.