Is a User Provider Module a Foundation Module?
Application Type
Reactive

Is a User provider module a foundation module? May I have different applications with different User Providers sharing the same core modules?

Hi Andi,

I think a User provider module is indeed conceptually a foundation module, even though it can contain backoffice screens and such. That is so for the default Users module, at least.

As long as the architecture validation is OK (via Discovery and Architecture Dashboard), i.e. no upward or circular references, it should be fine I'd say.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andi,

As long as the 'core' modules you refer to do not contain any business concepts, then you are right.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Andi,

I think a User provider module is indeed conceptually a foundation module, even though it can contain backoffice screens and such. That is so for the default Users module, at least.

As long as the architecture validation is OK (via Discovery and Architecture Dashboard), i.e. no upward or circular references, it should be fine I'd say.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Andi,

As long as the 'core' modules you refer to do not contain any business concepts, then you are right.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.