regarding Dropdown

HI All Assume that we have 2 dropdown one have all states and another one have districts if i click State drop Down in Kerala it will only show Kerala districts.. i have filtered in aggregate it only works in aggregate in UI it did not show anything.. if i click Kerala in districts dropdown seems like empty..if you guys have any idea on this kind share with me.

Here it works fine but in Output Screen It did not Works as like this.

Thanks You All

Vinith

Hello Vinithkumar,

I'm attaching an oml with what I hope is your desired outcome. I have added code for a dropdown as well as a combo box. 

Hope it helps! 

Paulo Rosário

Traditional_Dropdown.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Vinithkumar,

This is where debugging comes in. Check what the value of "State" is when you change the drop down. Also, make sure you refresh the district Aggregate, afaik they aren't refreshed automatically even if some of their inputs change.

It Works Only First time we use the dropdown.. Another time if i click the other state it did not show the respective districts..

Hi Vinithkumar, 

Once selecting the first dropdown you should refresh the aggregate for getting data as per the selected value.

You should add an action to the OnChange event for the first dropdown, which should refresh the aggregate for getting the districts.

If you are developing a traditional web app, don't forget to use Ajax to refresh the widget.

Good day,

Riyas

Hello Vinithkumar,

I'm attaching an oml with what I hope is your desired outcome. I have added code for a dropdown as well as a combo box. 

Hope it helps! 

Paulo Rosário

Traditional_Dropdown.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.