Idp React - Question about redirecting after logout
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi!

I've been messing around with the IdPReact module for my application. It works really good, however as of right now I have a custom made login screen with a "login" button that sends me to the SSO-login page.

When I logout from my application I get sent back to the SSO-login page. I would like to change this so that I get back to my custom made login screen.

I think I know what needs to be done, but I am not that good yet at understanding how I need to write the code here (check attached photo):

What I want to happen is that I want to be sent to https://myenvironment.outsystemscloud.com/mycustomloginscreen

Thank you!

Best regards, Steven

Hi Steven

I think youre looking in the wrong spot. Set the URL you want to be redirected to when you call the GetLogoutURL() function.

Assuming your login screen is the same module as where the logout is being called from, you can use GetOwnerURLPath() to dynamically build your URL

E.G

Cheers!

CLSJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.