User Define Custom Template
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.5 (Build 57418)

I have this scenario where different dept require differ fields to capture the data to send for approval

See example below

Hull

Item

Material

Size

UoM

Qty

Length

Width

Thickness

Painting

Process

Area

UoM

Quantity

Mech LG

System

Equipment

Size

UoM

Quantity

Piping

Item

Sch

Material

Size

Quantity

UoM

Diameter

Length

The dept will also grow as time pass, new dept may be added

The columns in each dept will also grow or reduce according to requirement.

How can i design an interface which can cater to the respective dept need ? 

Such that they can maintain their own template and on a daily basis they can use what they create to enter the data in outsystems form and send for approval.

Appreciate those who had done this can share your experience with me

Hi Teo Yoong Huat,

Going through your post I could understand that you are looking for a Data Grid.
refer this forge Component Data Grid Reactive - Overview | OutSystems 

also find here a sample implementation of the same Data Grid Overview (personal-ww5hcsw8.outsystemscloud.com)

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Varada Rajan

Thank you for replying. 

I had tested this interesting component it is more of an visualization tools but it is does not allow the user to double click to edit the data in the grid or add additional columns. Adding row is possible i think.

Yes, you are right. So, to be more specific you can Include those columns Header Cell  in a IF condition and show them only if the concern local variable gets triggered,like those columns do exist ,but you tend to display only in need. 

Double click to edit data kind of logic can also be Implemented using the event handlers of the Expression or widgets you place in the concerned rows

Hope this helps!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.