Dynamic update of web block UI in Service Studio

Hi,

I have a question regarding web blocks and being able to change what you see in the web block (in Service Studio) based on text input. Similar to how the 'expression' widget allows you to provide example text to display within SS.

What I am trying to get around is having a few of the exact same widgets in dashboard view, but the UI for each one looks exactly the same in SS which means you have to click on each one individually until you find the one you are looking for. For example:

In this example I would like to have the text "Over Inspections" shown in the first web block's UI instead of "Title", even if there is a way to add in example input.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Heinri

Maybe this :

Have an If False at highest level, put all real content in false branch, put placeholder in true branch.

In each instance of your webblock in the screen, you can put another text in the placeholder.

Is that what you are after ?

Dorine 

Hi Dorine,

This is perfect, never even thought of it! I just put the title in the if branch instead of the entire item just to show the rest of the UI as is but your solution works very well.

Thank you very much!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.