[Multiple Selection Dropdown Widget (Reactive And Mobile)] [MultiSelect_ReactAndMob_React] Search Tool
Application Type
Reactive

Hi all,

The "Try now" has a different version than Demo present on this component.

Also, I'm looking for feature search tool inside on dropdown multiselect. This version, doesn't have any "AddSearchTool" as introduced on "Try now" forge....

Thank you....

Solution

Hi Joel,

I am pleased to inform you MultiSelect_ReactAndMob version 1.5.1 has been released.

It includes the option to add Search Tool (among a long list of improvements too long for this post).

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any issues!

Cheers,
Chris.

Hi Joel,

You are absolutely correct. Apologies for the confusion.

I have basically finished the version with the search tool, but haven't published it yet.
I was conducting final testing and finishing the documentation when life got in the way.

Give me the weekend, I'll wrap it up and publish it to the Forge.

PS:
Were you able to understand the 'try now' page?
Was there anything that really confused you?
Anything I could improve, to make it easier to understand?

Sincerely,
Chris.

I apologize too.

I saw the message in red on try now, that pass to me completely away (next time, should pay more attention before post this)...

For me the component is completely understandable, but this minor mistake made me confused: Try now is different version of Demo attached on component...

For now, we will keep this component installed on our project (because it's very stable) but we notice that we need a search tool (we are having like +100 records on dropdown...not so user friendly in this scenario cases).

Thank you...

Totally ok, I appreciate the nudge!

Yes, the search functionality has been missing for a long time.
It will make the widget much more usable, especially in a case like yours!

I'll get it done, and you let me know if you have any issues :)

Cheers,
Chris

Solution

Hi Joel,

I am pleased to inform you MultiSelect_ReactAndMob version 1.5.1 has been released.

It includes the option to add Search Tool (among a long list of improvements too long for this post).

Hope this helps.

Please let me know if you have any issues!

Cheers,
Chris.

Thank you so much Chris Stacey!

This component is so good now, help us a lot on our project!

Keep with the good work! :D

Hey Joel,

Thank-you for your kind words, and thank-you for prompting me to get it published! :D

If you need anything else, or have any suggestions for improvement, let me know.
I'm happy to help!

All the best with your developing!

Kind Regards,
Chris

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.