How can I link common workflow groups and groups created in each tenant?
Question

I generated a workflow application from the Workflow Builder and made it multi-tenant.

The application is using "GroupExtended" entity to link workflow groups (*) that can be commonly used in all tenants and groups that are created in each tenant.

【"GroupExtended" Entity】

*Workflow groups are defined in static entity "GroupExtendedConfiguration2", and will be assigned a role to execute human activities in workflow processes.

【GroupExtendedConfiguration2 Entity】

I wanted to create groups that correspond to the 4 common workflow groups (Administrator/Approver/BPO/Requester) in each tenant, so I tried a bootstrap action using "GroupExtended_CreatOrUpdate" while switching tenants. However, " GroupExtended_CreateOrUpdate" action in the second round of the loop received the error message below.  

【Bootstrap Action when published】

【Error message on GroupExtended_CreateOrUpdate in second round of the loop】

What I want to do is to add another 4 records of the different Tenant_Id and the same Id (ex. Tenant_Id = "21", Id="27608090-3578-43cf-8818-3d758756cbec", GroupId = "5")  in the entity below. What should I do to achieve this?

Please share here the .oml file if possible. 

I recreated a light version of the app.  In this version, the timer of the bootstrap action is deactivated. Instead of that, an Interface and the button to debug a boostrap action is created in ApprocalRequestFromScratch_Config > Interface > Screen 1.

Any advice will be appriciated. Thank you.

Approval Request (from scratch).oap

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.