how to determine when I change the input form?

I want to use if else so that if i update the input without changes it won't go back to default value

Solution

Hi Jaymer,

your question was bit confusing but I believe you want to know if an input was changed before being submitted.

You need to save on temporary variables the initial values and compare to the current values after submitting the request.

I.e. If you have one input for Name assigned to a local variable Name, in preparation you need to assign that value also to another variable InitialName. After submitting the request to save compare if Name is different than InitialName.

Regards

Hi jaymer basilio

can you please explain what do you want exactly

Solution

Hi Jaymer,

your question was bit confusing but I believe you want to know if an input was changed before being submitted.

You need to save on temporary variables the initial values and compare to the current values after submitting the request.

I.e. If you have one input for Name assigned to a local variable Name, in preparation you need to assign that value also to another variable InitialName. After submitting the request to save compare if Name is different than InitialName.

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.