Getting 1-Click Publish Error
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I'm getting below error while I'm trying to publish the modules in one my environment.

can anyone help us to overcome this issue.

Thanks.

Sandeep.

Solution

Hi Sandeep,

If the Case is Business Critical ,better to get a Support ticket raised for the Same.

In rare scenarios the IIS services might need be restarted, for which the Platform Admin would have the rights to do such Operations. There would be a restart Services link enabled for the Platform Admin, differing from the image below.
Regards,
Varada Rajan

Hi Sandeep,

I had a similar problem, when trying to publish a module, while a  Solution (containing the module) was being republished/stuck in Service Center (in that particular case I was having some errors, and the Solution was waiting for my decision to proceed or to abort).

Have you published any modules/Solutions in Service Center recently?

If that is not the case, you could try republishing the modules in the correct order manually or put everything in a solution and publish at once, whatever you still haven't tried ;)

Yeah tried , publishing & redeploying in service centre but facing same issue 

Hi,

You are getting 1-click publish error  because factory publish(group of applications) is in progress, once the solution publish is completed you can publish your application. Solution publish takes bit longer time to complete. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks!!

Yeah we uploaded & published a solution but it’s been more than 10 ten days

Solution

Hi Sandeep,

If the Case is Business Critical ,better to get a Support ticket raised for the Same.

In rare scenarios the IIS services might need be restarted, for which the Platform Admin would have the rights to do such Operations. There would be a restart Services link enabled for the Platform Admin, differing from the image below.
Regards,
Varada Rajan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.