Outsystems does not create new css classes and does not apply them in the existing th

outsystems does not create new css classes and does not apply them in the existing theme,when i want create a new class for to one single element, i do this:  step 1)create a new class

2)I apply the new class to the element.

Is this procedure correct? for create a new class for a single element in the css theme.

Solution

Dont put the dots on the Style Classes.

In this case what should be there is "layout-native card-content-booking".

Kind Regards,

Márcio

in the style classes?

Solution

Yes!

And you don't need to put layout-native before. You just need to put "card-content-booking". Because the layout you are using already has that class, that means it's one of the parent classes of the layout you are using on your screen.

Solution

Yes!

And you don't need to put layout-native before. You just need to put "card-content-booking". Because the layout you are using already has that class, that means it's one of the parent classes of the layout you are using on your screen.

Solution

Dont put the dots on the Style Classes.

In this case what should be there is "layout-native card-content-booking".

Kind Regards,

Márcio

in the style classes?

Solution

Yes!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.