Input fields are displaying only after the button click
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.8 (Build 58515)

Hi Team I need to add two parallel input boxes to the screen whenever I click on the ADD button. I have created a list and appended the values in a client action of the button it is working fine.

But the first two parallel text boxes are not displaying. While clicking on the add button only it is displaying the txt boxes. I need to show first two parallel text boxes and I want to enter the value over there then I click on the add button then it need to display two more text boxes once I enter data into that again I'll clicking on the add button to get another set of text boxes.

this is my functionality but the first two text boxes are not displaying I have put them in a list. While clicking on button only it's displaying. please help me out

Thanks in advance

Doubt3.PNG

Hello Vishnupriya,

If your logic is working and all you need is to show the first set of inputs, you can initialize your list in the OnAfterFetch of your aggregate so that you always have a pair of inputs active. 

il leva an oml so you can take a look at an example of this. 

Hope it helps!

Paulo Rosário

AddRowContact.oml

Hey Thanks Paul it got worked.

Thank you so much Outsystems for these sort of Forums to clear doubts.

Thanks and Regards

Vishnupriya

Hi Paul 

Now I have a question like if user don't want to add the values to the created inputs they wish to close them with the cross or delete symbol.

By clicking on that the created inputs need to get disappear how can I achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have implemented a sample for your case.

Please have a look at my .oml

Regards,

Khuong

Demo8.oml

Hey thank you so much Khuong,

I tried to append in the Oninitialize action but it is not working out, meanwhile If click on add phone each time it is appending the list values to another list so appending the list with empty values on Oninitialize will produce a empty value in the other list variable also.

Can yo suggest me any other ways to achieve this

thanks Vishnu

Hello Vishnupriya,

If your logic is working and all you need is to show the first set of inputs, you can initialize your list in the OnAfterFetch of your aggregate so that you always have a pair of inputs active. 

il leva an oml so you can take a look at an example of this. 

Hope it helps!

Paulo Rosário

AddRowContact.oml

Hey Thanks Paul it got worked.

Thank you so much Outsystems for these sort of Forums to clear doubts.

Thanks and Regards

Vishnupriya

Hi Paul 

Now I have a question like if user don't want to add the values to the created inputs they wish to close them with the cross or delete symbol.

By clicking on that the created inputs need to get disappear how can I achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.