how can i show table in email by attribute
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.51.9 (Build 58720)
Platform Version
11.15.0 (Build 34858)

Hii, 

I want to implement getcartforbyidbillto and need to send that response in an email and I am not able to filter that data according to billto can anyone help me in doing that I am getting test mail everything is working fine only I need to implement this table and get response into the mail. 

I have Attached the OML file please have a look at that also.

Thanks 

Vaibhav Singh 

GetQuote.oml

Dear Vaibhav,

You can get the user  from idbillto and send the email To the same user Email ID.

In email interface,  you can add webblock or directly table referring to to entity/aggregate.

If you want to know how to add table or entity to screen, please check below:
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11_x_platform/Developing_an_Application/Implement_Application_Logic/Emails_in_Mobile_and_Reactive_Web_Apps/Widgets_in_emails

Let us know if that works for you.

Regards,

Palak Patel

Dear Vaibhav,

Greetings of the day

Checking with you the possibility, if this solution was something you were looking for ?

If yes, I would suggest to mark it as resolved so other community members can get this resolution note once needed.

If its still not resolved, kindly let us know if you need any further help from community.

Regards,

Palak Patel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.