Review Login page Functionality

Hi Everyone, @Márcio Carvalho
I am designing and creating login page of my application. Unfortunately i am stuck with some of the tasks
Logic-

1. creating functionality for remember me and forgot password

2. allowing access only if the password and username entered is correct

Css-
i am not sure if the adaptive 2 column design i have used is correct way to go about creating the UI design.
(Please refer widget free)
need to figure out ways to change color of check box and login button.
I have attached the .oml file for refernce, if anyone could please help me out or guide me.. that would be great.

Regards.

Saif

RevMaxLogin.oml

Simplest way to do this is to create a  new application and check how the 'default' login page is looking. In the default login page you can see the implemented logic that you are asking.

Best,

Bart

Hi @saif sheikh,

For point one I would like to suggest the following two YouTube videos:

I am not sure about point 2. Is this not by default?

Best,

Bart

Hi @Bart Nooijens ,  for 2nd Point, i am creating a new login page using a blank screen so no default values are used.

Simplest way to do this is to create a  new application and check how the 'default' login page is looking. In the default login page you can see the implemented logic that you are asking.

Best,

Bart

Hi @Bart Nooijens ,
Created a new appication, unable to find the path to access the login page logic.. Could you please help

I am not totally sure what kind of application type you are developing. Below screenshot is from a Reactive application. There you can find the default login logics.

Hi @Bart Nooijens ,
Found the screen but the forgot password functionality is not defined.. will refer to the links you sent earlier in the conversation..
Thank you for all your help

By default the forgot password functionality is not implemented. That's why I did send the links above.

Good luck.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.