Inserting  a scrollable record along with linked list using API

Hi everyone,

I need to insert a scrollable record along with its linked list. Can anyone guide me what i can do about it  to achieve this? it needs to be in the review screen.  

The scrollable record shown above has to be uploaded using an API. It needs to be displayed on the  Review screen

While the table on the right hand side will have some of the details in relation to the pdf(Marked red) while some will be auto generated as a table , can be obtained using an API

The red marked file will be the parameters obtained from the pdf, the green ones can be obtained through a list altogether.

I need to integrate output and display it using API on the application.

Please suggest if any alternate solutions could be designed such that the pdf file can be displayed and a table format list can be made/displayed depending upon the pdf on the left hand side since the field DX code, Description & CC are relational to the pdf while primary Dx, Dx score are obtained using algorithms and are not present in the pdf.
I am attaching my .oml file for reference please look into it.

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Hi saif sheikh ,

Nice that you are moving forward with nice pace.Hope  You have Implemented the functionality in the required way.

Happy coding!!

Hi @Varada Rajan ,

This is the screenshot from the prototype. I am yet to achieve this and i am trying to figure out how to do it. Could you please help..

fine,
Go ahead dividing your task into pieces and combine it. You would have helping Documentation and Forum Posts ready to answer many of your issues. As a whole requirement ,I don't think I could do it here simple as a post.

regards,
Varada Rajan

Hi @Varada Rajan , @Agno Silveira
I have divided my tasks in two parts
1. i need to create API to display Pdf copies & i need to create a API for the table. I can work with the table but its the API for Pdf that is causing issues for now.
I have attached the.oml file please have a look at it

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Hi,

I have attached the oml with REST method exposed to create a record with image of the pdf file.

you need to modify the logic inside the REST method to meet your requirements.

for Comparison of Text in the Image( Pdf) and text in the table ,try using this component
Google Cloud Vision OCR - Overview | OutSystems
Perform OCR (aureliosjr.outsystemscloud.com)

Please remember to Mark as Solution if the answer on the post Works for you!!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.