unable to add a Horizontal scroll bar

Hi Everyone,
Unable to add a scrollable record into display. Could any one please help ?

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Solution

Please check this sample on how to get horizontal scroll with 2 columns.
then you just need to place your pdf into one and your list into the other and ajust the sizes you want but the structure is already there

HorizontalScroll.oml

Hi @Carlos Rocha
Thank you for your help. Could you also help me with the API part. since for every review button clicked there needs to be a Relational pdf of the file

1111.png

Hi @Carlos Rocha ,
Made some changes according to your suggestions,

Could you please have a look. I am unable to remove the horzontal gap between two columns.
Also i only need a vertical scrollable bar for pdf and none for list.
I am attaching my .oml file for reference. Pleasehave a look.

Hello Saif, 

I'm strugling to undertand what you are trying to achive
can you elaborate on your use case?

Regards,
CR

Hi @Carlos Rocha,
I need to create a API to display a PDF and a table.
The UI needs to be like in the picture mentioned below-

So why do you need horizontal scroll

what are you using to display the pdf?

I have a prototype application in place from the organization. Using it as a reference to design.
The pdf file mentioned in the screenshot above is reference sample file and the data table on the right shows some of the values from the pdf
For displaying, i don't have anything yet. I am trying to figure how how to do it
I have been suggested that API is the way to achieve it but i am unsure of how to go about it. Looking forward to alternate solutions to go about it.
I have also attached the .oml file for reference, I need to display the pdf in the review screen.
For every review button clicked from the summary page it wil open a tab with its pdf and its data inside a table.

MRSample.pdf

Solution

Please check this sample on how to get horizontal scroll with 2 columns.
then you just need to place your pdf into one and your list into the other and ajust the sizes you want but the structure is already there

HorizontalScroll.oml

Hi @Carlos Rocha
Thank you for your help. Could you also help me with the API part. since for every review button clicked there needs to be a Relational pdf of the file

1111.png

Hi @Carlos Rocha ,
Made some changes according to your suggestions,

Could you please have a look. I am unable to remove the horzontal gap between two columns.
Also i only need a vertical scrollable bar for pdf and none for list.
I am attaching my .oml file for reference. Pleasehave a look.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.