Update my IsLogout boolean to true once user has been logged out due to Idle
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I hope someone can help me to update the IsLogout to True on my UserDetails Entity, once the user automatically logout due to idle time.

Hi Ruzzel,

My name is Cristian, And I am helping in the forum with the intention of becoming an MVP, your like helps me a lot and even better if I manage to solve your issue.

ok so for it to update the idle time it should be done before logout.

ok so for it to update the idle time it should be done before logout.

Here we would add our updateUserDetail.

tell me if it works for you..

Best Regards
CP

Hi Christian,

Currently, that's the current logic on my application but the users need to click the logout button to update my IsLogout,

but there is a feature in OutSystems when the users idle for about 15mins users automatically logout on the app, once that happens the IsLogout attribute won't be updated to True, since the users didn't click the logout button.

So the question is,  Is there a way to update the IsLogout attribute once the user automatically logout due to inactivity?

Hi Ruzzel,

You can use some plugin like below which will track the inactivity time at client side and then you can trigger a server action to update that flag.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/5478/session-timeout-plugin

Best Regards

Devendra

Hi Devendra,

Will try it and check if this will solve the problem will get back to you.

Thank you!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.