Attendance
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi,

I am making an attendance application, there is a signin and signout button, when I have signed in the automatic sign in button cannot be pressed again then if I forget to sign out and the date has changed, when I open the application again the signin button is back is on, is there a way to keep the signout button on before I press the sign out button?
Question.PNG

Hi Gema,

My name is Cristian, And I am helping in the forum with the intention of becoming an MVP, your like helps me a lot and even better if I manage to solve your issue.

I can't understand very well, but I'll tell you the button elements have a property called enabled equi we could put a local variable and based on that variable work the enabled or disabled.

If you click close session and change the value of the variable.

now if you close the tab and reopen the values are lost, then the ideal would be to save them in a session variable or in a local table where you are saving data.

I hope that information helps you.

you tell me ..

Regards.

Hi Cristian, you help me so well , for your information

So I have some thoughts for the button proses

Thanks

Hi Gema Wicaksono,

You can create a scheduler for auto sign out and execute daily after working hours.

This problem will not arise in the future.

Regards,

Shahaji

so i have to make Client Action first? 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.