Css issue with adaptive colums

Hi Team,
i am trying to design the layout of my table and pdf using adaptive 2 columns from the widget options available but the margins are not workings like they should. i think i am missing something.
I am attaching the layout pattern and what i have managed to achieve so far in terms of layout , kindly look into it and suggest what can be done about it

My primary issues include inserting a scrollable bar on the left for the pdf

Removing the horizontal space between the space alloted for pdf and table ( i think something is wrong in column 2)

Creating an API for pdf import

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Hi Saif ,

My name is Cristian, And I am helping in the forum with the intention of becoming an MVP, your like helps me a lot and even better if I manage to solve your issue.

I don't understand why 2000px wide? if approx the monitor will have 1200px.

Here there is something that I do not like and it is the space.

Here I indicate that the container will measure 400px and if you have content inside that the scroll will appear.

I will give the content of the pdf a size of 1200px

Now it should work.

tell me how are you?

Greetings.

Hi Cristian Angel Puma Villalva,
Its resolved now.Thank you for your time

Hi  Cristian Angel Puma Villalva,

I made some changes and messed up the table.. There is some minor issue with the file. could you please in guiding me where i went wrong?

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Hi Saif,

I am wondering why you set a size of 1200px  to a parent container. I changed it to fill

I notice that all the elements are inside column 1.

in particular I would move the button and the table in the other column.

the container is defined for 5col, I would define it at 12col or just leave it with Fill.

that container is the one with the Scrool class.

With that it should be fine.

you tell me

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.