How to maintain the navigation stack of screens?
Application Type
Mobile

Actually I need to understand that how I can maintain the previous screens data when I goes back to that screen again.

Right now screen is loading again.

Please guide me to understand the navigation flow in OutSystems.

You should create a local device database & sync some interval. You can refer from local database for display the data.

Regards,

Shahaji

@Shahaji Nangare :  That means OutSystems not handling previous screen without local DB.Correct?

Hi Deepak,

Can you share screen images how are navigate to previous screen.

Look like their is option on navigation previous screen it handles  the data as well .

Regards

Deepa Tiwari

@Deepa Tiwari : Thanks for response.

I am also using same method to navigate to previous screen.

But on previous screen scrolling is not maintaining, Again page starting from top.

Thanks
Deepak

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 4.12.37 PM.png

Hello Deepak ,

I tried to reproduce your issue but its not coming for me but if you are facing so I am come up with the solution which I prefer Here I am Attached URL as well as OML(used BACK with Logic Button)

https://akshayproject.outsystemscloud.com/PreviewInDevices/?IsMobilePreview=True&DeviceName=Smartphone&URL=/Retrivedataback/Screen1?_ts=637828814051292778

Consider two screen screen 1 (home), screen 2
give input parameter as text to both screen

what ever you are passing data from one screen to another  pass with serialize and On initialize of screen desterilize particular data (if you are having more screen than better you can save those data in client variable also )
just check the logic
one more thing instead of using previous screen you can give direct screen is also work in some case.

hope this will helps you.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Retrivedataback.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.