Validations

Hi Guys,

Help me to implement the following 

Username should be follow standard rules. Like dot not allow space character while creating a new user.

Hello Rohan 

With the Outsystems code there is one action String_Split (took this from manage dependecy search for text )which is also used for you to achieve this

DEMO Link : DEMO

I Have attached Demo Link as well as OML (its mobile OML but coding is same in your case also )

if you want to trim first and last space then used the trim already mention in that code
Refer screen3

may be this will helps you.

Thanks and Regards,

AKshay Deshpande

Retrivedataback.oml

Hi Akshay 

I am unable to open ur oml

send me an screenshot of it

I am sorry for this but this is opening one more time I have attached OML for you
anyways if that was not work check the Screenshot

var 1 is the variable used for input 

on button click code like this
Thanks 

Retrivedataback.oml

Hello Rohan Roy,

You have to use the search_regex() function of "Text" Library . you have to put some pattern like this, in the pattern input variable:

/^[a-z0-9]+$/gi

This will give you a Boolean that indicates if your string only has alphanumeric characters.

Regards,

Riyaz

Hello Rohan 

With the Outsystems code there is one action String_Split (took this from manage dependecy search for text )which is also used for you to achieve this

DEMO Link : DEMO

I Have attached Demo Link as well as OML (its mobile OML but coding is same in your case also )

if you want to trim first and last space then used the trim already mention in that code
Refer screen3

may be this will helps you.

Thanks and Regards,

AKshay Deshpande

Retrivedataback.oml

Hi Akshay 

I am unable to open ur oml

send me an screenshot of it

I am sorry for this but this is opening one more time I have attached OML for you
anyways if that was not work check the Screenshot

var 1 is the variable used for input 

on button click code like this
Thanks 

Retrivedataback.oml

Hi Rohan I think you can make use of forge component 

https://marcio-lima.outsystemscloud.com/CustomInputMasksSample/

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.