Expose-Get Displaying only one single data in Postman

Hi Everyone,
Working on Expose-Get, created the url but the URL is displaying only one single data while the database entity has 3 entries

Url-

https://personal-kipqlvg9.outsystemscloud.com/Revmaxclaimsummarypage/rest/ClaimDetailsTable/GetAllClaimDetails 

Database file

Expose Get file- 

Revmaxclaimsummarypage.oml

Solution

Hello @saif sheikh,

You are just getting one record because your output is not a list.

It needs to be Like this

And then on the assign you just need to do this

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Hi Márcio Carvalho,

Thank you for your Swift reply. Could you also tell me if it is mandatory to consume an API or i can just use expose API to  display data?
What is the Difference in both 

Solution

If you are exposing you need to consume. Expose is to provide methods that will do some action on the end-user module. The consume is to consume those methods on the end-user module.

Have a read on this

Expose

Consume

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hello @saif sheikh,

You are just getting one record because your output is not a list.

It needs to be Like this

And then on the assign you just need to do this

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Hi Márcio Carvalho,

Thank you for your Swift reply. Could you also tell me if it is mandatory to consume an API or i can just use expose API to  display data?
What is the Difference in both 

Solution

If you are exposing you need to consume. Expose is to provide methods that will do some action on the end-user module. The consume is to consume those methods on the end-user module.

Have a read on this

Expose

Consume

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.