[OutSystems Data Grid] Data Grid Horizontal Scroll Missing
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance
Application Type
Reactive

Hi there!

We're using the reactive data grid in several apps, and just noticed that the previous out of the box horizontal scroll seems to be missing. By this, I mean that if there were too many columns, the component automatically wrapped them and set a horizontal overflow scroll.  Was this a change in a recent component release? Is there a configuration to set it?

Thanks,

Kristi

Hello @Kristi Kitz 

Could you please tell us the DataGrid version you're using? And could you provide a sample module where you can replicate that?
I just created a pretty simple scenario and it is working as expected:

Cheers,
GM

Hi Goncalo,

We're using version 2.6.2 (I believe the latest). I played around with it and found that with layout top menu, it works fine, but with layout side menu, it pushes the entire screen width out. We're using the side menu layout in all our apps.

Top menu (works fine):

Side menu (pushes over):

Thanks for your help!

Kristi

A little bit of additional information - I've implemented a work around for our app. Adding "flex-direction: column;" to the .layout class has fixed it. 

Thanks,

Kristi

Hello @Kristi Kitz 

Nothing was changed on the DataGrid for that scenario, so it doesn't seem to be an issue on this asset.
So, I would suggest doing something like you already did to apply the behavior you want for that layout in particular. If you have any difficulties just let us know.

Cheers,
GM

Thanks, Goncalo. I created a post regarding this on the OS UI thread as well, in case it's an issue on their end,

Kristi

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.