How to make dropdown without using static entities .
Service Studio Version
11.14.10 (Build 59113)

I was tring to make dropdown using transition entity but i am unable to make it . 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Sourabh,

A Dropdown widget in Reactive takes a List as input, which can be any List, it doesn't need to be a List coming from an Aggregate or SQL. You could construct the List yourself, e.g. in a Data Action or OnInitialize. If you have fixed values, you could do it e.g. by using a ListAppendAll and an specifying the values in-line:

hi @Sourabh sharma

As @Kilian Hekhuis, mentioned other than static entity records we can create fixed values through the above give method.

Can you please give me some clarity on what is meat by transition entity like are you asking dynamic entity, If Yes, please check the below attached OML ad Demo link.

Link : DEMO Link

- Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy

Etity Dropdow.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Sourabh,

A Dropdown widget in Reactive takes a List as input, which can be any List, it doesn't need to be a List coming from an Aggregate or SQL. You could construct the List yourself, e.g. in a Data Action or OnInitialize. If you have fixed values, you could do it e.g. by using a ListAppendAll and an specifying the values in-line:

hi @Sourabh sharma

As @Kilian Hekhuis, mentioned other than static entity records we can create fixed values through the above give method.

Can you please give me some clarity on what is meat by transition entity like are you asking dynamic entity, If Yes, please check the below attached OML ad Demo link.

Link : DEMO Link

- Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy

Etity Dropdow.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.