Sidebar menu css issue
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.14.1 (Build 34445)

Hi Community,

We have taken running version from dev to CICD enviornment.

Now we are facing some UI issue like mentioned in attachment

Here in image (1) , when sidemenu bar is expanded that 2nd and 3rd menu item has sub menu , and its work and visibility is fine. but when sidebar menu is not expanded that time the menu item arrow are visible on screen.

Please guide me for how can i remove these icon.

Thanks

Yogesh

Solution

Hey community,

Found cause why it's not reflecting.it was width issue .so I am marking my answer as solution.

Dear Yogesh,
For this you need to provide more information.

i.e.

1) Did you explicitly added the menu arrow buttons ? 

2) Did you added/updated the z-index property of the menu items ? 

3) Is there a way we can reproduce this issue in browser or sample application ? 

Regards,

Palak Patel

Hi @Palak Patel 

Actually We have 2 environment, working copy from dev published to another environment and this issue is caused.

Hi Yogesh,

Then I suspect that in your another environment the references to the OS Theme  modules or your own theme modules are not perfectly updated.

Because the end application is same but while loading resources of library or theme module, the issue can happen.

Kindly check the version of these modules and if they are identical or not with your development environment. 

One more thing you can try is create a solution having needed development applications with their references and then publish to the desired other environment. Don't forget to include dependencies in solution before publishing.  

Using this way you will be assured that all dependencies and your modules are identical to DEV environment. 

Let us know if this works for you. 

Regards,

Palak Patel

Solution

Hey community,

Found cause why it's not reflecting.it was width issue .so I am marking my answer as solution.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.