Dropdown Search
Question
Hi, I'm currently using the dropdown search, and I want that when I click on a product that shows on the search bar it goes straight to its page, but i can´t figure out how to do that. 

As I understand it, once you click a result, the Event Handler "OnSelect" is triggered:

So if you assign that to a Client action, you'll be able to decide what to do once something is selected. 

For example if you pass the name of the page as the Text:

I'm sure you can find much better implementations than this, but it's a matte of doing that Event handling and redirection/whatever you need to do 

I just did this, but it still doesn't go to the page.

I created a very simple app to show the approach I mentioned. I still think it's super crude and can be improved, but it shows the basics.

DropdownSearch.oml

I created a very simple app to show the approach I mentioned. I still think it's super crude and can be improved, but it shows the basics.

DropdownSearch.oml

As I understand it, once you click a result, the Event Handler "OnSelect" is triggered:

So if you assign that to a Client action, you'll be able to decide what to do once something is selected. 

For example if you pass the name of the page as the Text:

I'm sure you can find much better implementations than this, but it's a matte of doing that Event handling and redirection/whatever you need to do 

I just did this, but it still doesn't go to the page.

DropdownSearch.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.