Dynamic Tabs -  Content is not working
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.8 (Build 58515)

Hi All,

I am trying the create a Dynamic Tab using List list-group with Tab widget.

On "Add New Tab" click I am appending the list to add an entry in Tablist (Structure).

Header seems to be working fine, however content is not visible/rendering.

Attached is the OML file for reference.

Regards,

Vinod 

DynamicTab.oml

Solution

Check this small demo and let me know if it helps!

I must say this. Sometimes not in incognito mode it works other times don't, but if you open in incognito it will open without any problems and show the content from the selected tabs.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

DynamicTab.oml

Solution

Add this to the list properties

The second problem statement is fixed thanks.

Regards,

Vinod

See how it is done here

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/68215/dynamic-tabs-in-reactive-not-work/

I will have look anyway

Kind Regards,

Márcio

Hi Marcio,

I referred to above post too. The solution says it is fixed/working with version OutSystems UI 2.6.4.

I am currently using OutSystems UI 2.8.1 version.

Regards,

Vinod

Solution

Check this small demo and let me know if it helps!

I must say this. Sometimes not in incognito mode it works other times don't, but if you open in incognito it will open without any problems and show the content from the selected tabs.

Kind Regards,

Márcio

DynamicTab.oml

Hi Marcio,

Thanks for your inputs,

As you said it works fine in incognito mode.

I'm overseeing two more problems I guess this is because of using list on Navigation Header.

1. As per the below snap I have selected Tab 3, but the bottom border is still highlighting the Tab 1.

2. While adding new tabs the first two tabs are center aligned . Once I add the 3rd or more tab its aligns to left.

Regards,

Vinod

I tried applying CSS to the above problems but it didn't work, can you please share some insights on this.

Regards,

Vinod

Solution

Add this to the list properties

The second problem statement is fixed thanks.

Regards,

Vinod

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.