Sql Query help
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hello all-

I am trying to update user information to full in any blanks on the handheld.  To do this I run a client action to get all transactions on the handheld.  I then run a server action that includes a Sql statement to find any records that are on the server but not on the handheld.

I use a list of transaction numbers sent to the server and then augment the list using the BuildSafe_InClauseInteger to get a formatted list.  I am trying to use this list as an input parameter for my sql query but it does not like for some reason

@input is created by the BuildSafe server action

select {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.* where {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.[TRANSACTION_ID] NOT IN (@Input)
mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Andrew,

Hope you're doing well.

What exactly is the error? :)

Did you define the Expand Inline property set to Yes for your @Input query parameter?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

The Expand Inline is set to yes

Here is the error

"Error executing query. Error in advanced query SQL1 in GetTransactions in RAMDataCollection (select {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.* where {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.[TRANSACTION_ID] NOT IN (@Input)): The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.TRANSACTION_ID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.TRANSACTION_ID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.TRANSACTION_ID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.MERCHENDISER_ID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.CUSTOMER_ID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.INSTALL_DATE" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.DISPLAYID" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.CASES_INSTALLED" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.DISPLAY_WORK_DONE" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.DISPLAY_TYPE" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.DISPLAY_LOCATION" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.BRAG_BOOK" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.REJECT_REASON" could not be bound.
The multi-part identifier "RAM_MA_OUTSYSTEMS.dbo.tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS.DateModified" could not be bound."

Your will try below query 

select {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.* where {tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.[TRANSACTION_ID] <> (@Input)

Regards,

Shahaji

Hello Andrew, 

What is you Output/Structure ?

It should be it 

{tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS} 

if you are using 

{tbl_OUT_TRANSACTIONS}.*

Hope this will help you.

Deepa

Should it be select * from,  or select tbl_out_transactions.* from ?

Solution
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.