None of the column headers match with the record attributes
Application Type
Reactive

Hello,

I know that there are severel entries regarding this topic, but none of them really seem to work for me. Also I have got a really strict timetable to work around this problem. 

So i am using an entity "Users" and every month the staff should change the excel table behind it. 

So i have added an upload widget, to upload the binary data of the excel. Then I delete the old entries with SQL and try to add the new excel sheet to the table with "Excel to Record List", but it is not working.

Could anybody help me, please?

Solution

So i've figured it out myself: It seems that all the table attributes should be in the first row, otherwise an error will be issued.

I've fixed it and deleted the first two, unnecessery, rows.

Hey Lars,

There is a possibility to bootstrap an entity directly from an excel file. You have to right-click the Database section and the option appears.

If you try doing this with your excel file you should see an entity being created with the correct attributes, maybe in your case the excel column names or data types don't exactly match the attributes from the OutSystems Entity.

Regards,

Bogdan

Hello Lars Mensch,

While using "Excel to Record List" function, the structure attribute name should match with the excel column name.

If there is any mismatch with an attribute or column name you will get this type of error.

Do verify the structure attributes and excel column header.

Not just the name, the sequence order also should be the same.

Kind Regards,

Riyaz

Solution

So i've figured it out myself: It seems that all the table attributes should be in the first row, otherwise an error will be issued.

I've fixed it and deleted the first two, unnecessery, rows.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.