Is it normal to happen Time Out in the personal environment so often?
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.15.0 (Build 34858)

Hi, I'm new here, and I have a question.... is it normal to have so much Time Out in your personal environment when you're creating your app?

In mine, it's so frequent that it affects my connection with my environment.

Also, my colleagues around me who use OutSystems don't have this problem either. Just my environment...

If anyone has any ideas about the cause of this problem I would love to know...

Solution

Tatsuya Watanabe no it's not a frequent issue. Kindly check your service center and from there you can change your setting or go to preference (service studio) from there you can increase your timing. I think that will help.

Thanks 

Ankit

Hi Ankit Shukla.

Thanks for the advice, and I will make these adjustments to see if it improves here. But I have been taught that it is not good to change the timing because sometimes it cause errors when the project is in group.

When you have these Time Out problem like me, do you change the timing? Doesn't that affect something negative to your projects when you're doing it in a group?

Kindly,

Watanabe

In my personal environment, I faced this issue. I increased the timing from the preference that worked for me. I know it's a bad habit to do but I know only this way to solve this problem.

Thanks

Ankit.

Okay then, I'll do it this way. Thanks

Kindly

Watanabe

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.